-- CLOSURE OF FORUM --

« Older   Newer »
x_Carla_x
view post Posted on 3/9/2012, 20:37

I have been thinking about this for the past year and have mentioned it a couple of times previously but I feel the time has come to close the forum.

I have lost a lot of motivation to keep this group running and with the lack of activity by members it seems like the right decision.

Thank you so much for your support over the past few years. Some of you have been with me and this site from the very beginning when it was a MSN group. I have met some very good friends and I thank you for that

Goodbye

Carla x

laura-8
view post Posted on 3/9/2012, 21:57

No Carla .. Please no!!! Where we gonn get JT and Toni pics from!

Angel2266
view post Posted on 3/9/2012, 22:40

I am very sorry to hear that you are going to close the forum.
This is/has been by far the best place to get information and amazing pics of the Chelsea players and especially John. And Frank actually.
But if you dont have the desire or inspiration to do this anymore we just have to accept that.
Want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for all the work you have done and all the articles, pics etc that you have given us.
I havent been here from the start but as soon as I found this forum I was a regular.
So once again Carla, thank you so much and good luck with everything.
Lots of gratefull hugs from Norway.

Elisabeth xxx

lexieg
view post Posted on 3/9/2012, 23:02

this news I did not expect but if you took it to be the right one for you even I do not like anything I accept this decision only give you thanks for your great work and wish you many luck
carla greetings

*Tracy08*
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 08:24

Just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your effort over the years, it s been great talking to people that have the same interest in you, but i completely understand why you have come to this decision, as you know i was a HUGE fan of Frank but over the last few years it has dwindled, good luck in the future will keep in touch on facebook, BIG HUGS xxxxxxxxxx

susana9
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 08:37

Thank you so much Carla :cry:

frankiesgal
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 09:20

Thank you for all the pictures you have given us! Xxx

Makiop
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 10:11

I'm so sorry to hear this :(:( Thank you for everything...

lampard1987
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 11:45

i'm very sad about this news. but i can understand.
thank for this really really great forum!! no one can replace you!

Makiop
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 16:13

I hope the forum will be open for a few more days.. Because I very busy I haven't seen everything yet on here. Didn't read everything yet :(:( would like to read it all

taylalampard
view post Posted on 4/9/2012, 22:58

Thank you Carla for all the effort x

roya…!
view post Posted on 5/9/2012, 13:11

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all things you have done.
I'm so sad about it, but it's your right.

view post Posted on 5/9/2012, 19:51

Terry O'Holic

Group:

thanks for everything carla!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2012, 22:15

Terry O'Holic

Group:
VIP

Carla, Thank you so much for everything you have done here and all the help you ever gaved to me!!!

maddyb
view post Posted on 6/9/2012, 16:13

Thanks alot Carla.. for everything!! I have just one request..don't post new things that's fine but please atleast let the old things be so that we can reminisce with old pics and all that's there!! Please do keep in touch via FB!

14 replies since 3/9/2012, 20:37   206 views