BARCELONA - (18/04/12) - JT

« Older   Newer »
x_Carla_x
view post Posted on 21/4/2012, 23:39

LET'S HEAR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AS WE GO FOR IT TONIGHT

Chelsea 5 Spurs 1. Sunday was a great day for us, getting ourselves into another final at Wembley. I thought we played some of our best football in the second half of that game and we will need that and more against a very good team tonight.

What a ball from Lamps and what a goal from Didier to get us off to a flier before half-time. Then, we stepped it up in the second half, with a great goal from Rami and an unbelievable free-kick from Lamps. It was great for Flo to come off the bench and score the fifth, and it showed the strength we have throughout our squad. Now we must go back to Wembley for the Final and win the FA Cup.

I would like to mention Piermario Morosini, the young Italian midfielder who tragically collapsed and died during a match for his club Livorno on Saturday. It was devastating to hear such terrible news about a fellow footballer. My thoughts and those of everyone at the club are with his family, friends and team-mates at what must be a truly difficult time.

On Friday night, Adi Viveash will lead our youth team out for the first leg of the FA Youth Cup Final against Blackburn Rovers at Stamford Bridge. It is a great achievement for the club to have both the senior and youth teams in their respective cup finals and we are now backing each other to win the trophies.

Tonight, though, we come‑up against Barca for the 11th time in six years and we must be at it and at them from the off. This is an opportunity for us to show how good we can be at home and how difficult it is for teams coming to Stamford Bridge, with our great atmosphere on these big Champions League nights. We will need every single one of you here tonight.

Come on the Chels!

ChelseafC

0 replies since 21/4/2012, 23:39   49 views