Announcement!

« Older   Newer »
x_Carla_x
view post Posted on 28/9/2011, 20:08

Hey Guys!

I've been thinking this through for several months now but couldnt bring myself to do it, unfortunately I think its time to say goodbye to this forum.

I don't have the desire or motivation to keep the forum going any more. This made more so by lack to activity from members. The group has gotten very quiet recently and it doesn't seem to be worth the effort I put in.

I hate having to say all this because I do love this forum and its members (and John Terry) but it just seems more trouble than its worth now.

I am very seriously considering closing down the forum in the very near future x

laura-8
view post Posted on 28/9/2011, 20:15

Noooooooooooocarla please don't do it xxx

roya…!
view post Posted on 28/9/2011, 21:03

nooooooooooooooooooo,please.We all love this forum and members.It's the best forum for chelsea's fan :(

*Tracy08*
view post Posted on 28/9/2011, 23:05

Nooooo p[lease dont close it, i still come on everyday but not much at night as im going to the gym most n ights please please please dont close, i love it xx

Hogwarts27
view post Posted on 28/9/2011, 23:10

Please don't close it Carla :( I always come on here for new pics and updates on JT, would be a shame to see it go.

roya…!
view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 08:39

me too :(

maddyb
view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 10:24

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo....pleaaaasee,pretty please Carla...don't close this forum..despite the fact that this is a John Terry forum,the most important thing is that we are friends who have discussions regarding all the topics we love..and it won't be the same without this forum!! It has become a part and parcel ofmy life and it's the first thing I check out ALWAYS whenever I am online!! So please don't close it Carla!!

roya…!
view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 11:54

Totally agree with you

view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 14:00

Terry O'Holic

Group:

obviuously its completely up to you Carla because its your forum, but it will be very sad if you do decide to close it, but being admins of these forums are hard work and take a lot of time. I had the same problem with footballers kids.

You could ask some members to take the forum over instead of closing it down completely, that way your always be able to return if you ever felt like it.

But it is your choice and you have done Very! well with the forum.

Web  Top
mimilamps
view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 15:44

NOOOOO, please don't close the forum! i'm french and i love it!

laura-8
view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 16:51

I agree with everything that's been said .. It's a great forum for all Chelsea fans not just their amazing captain ..you do such a great job I'd have no clue how to even upload a picture let alone put on all the things you do so quickly x

x_Carla_x
view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 20:35

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate it x

jtfanx
view post Posted on 29/9/2011, 23:11

You shouldn't delete it, have a break from it ... if you think that .. because we respect you and your forum and we love it :)

Angel2266
view post Posted on 30/9/2011, 01:24

I understand that it must be a lot of work and very time consuming to run this site and we dont tell you enough how much we appreciate your work.
This is by far the best place to get any news and updates about Chelsea and especially JT and also Lamps.
Whether you wanna keep this site running or not is of course completely up to you but I really really hope you will give it another go.
I know I dont post here often and I appologise for that and if u keep spoiling us with pics, news and updates I promise I will try to do better and atleast leave one post everytime I am on here.
No matter what you decide Carla I will say a big thank you for everything you've done (and hopefully will keep doing:-)
Anyway....I'll stop rambling now lol

Once again thank you Carla for all your work :omg: :D

13 replies since 28/9/2011, 20:08   139 views