Perroncel Denies Affair With Chelsea's Terry

« Older   Newer »
Carla_MrsTerry
view post Posted on 11/8/2010, 09:38

Vanessa Perroncel has denied having an affair with Chelsea and England footballer John Terry - and said she would like to get back with ex-boyfriend Wayne Bridge.

Speaking in her first TV interview since her alleged relationship with Terry, the French underwear model said "there was never any malicious intention in what I ever did".

She said she and Terry, who lost the England captaincy in February following allegations of an affair, were "friends".

Perroncel said of her relationship with the Chelsea captain: "Friends, we were friends. That's what we were."

Asked whether she had had an affair with the married father of twins, she replied: "No, I think I made that clear.

"I denied that from the start but people didn't want to hear. I've never said, 'Oh yes, I've had an affair with John Terry,' I said, 'No, he was my friend'."

Asked if Terry's wife Toni Poole believed her, she replied: "Yes, I believe she did, yes."

Terry and his ex-Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge were close friends until news of the rumoured affair and played together in the national side.

In February, Bridge, now a Manchester City player, snubbed Terry by refusing to shake his hand before a football match.

Perroncel denied Terry gave her money to keep quiet over the allegations, saying: "Absolutely not. I didn't take a penny from him."

Asked on GMTV if she felt guilty about the fall-out from the alleged affair, she said: "I felt like it was getting out of hand, more than guilty.

"Because like I said, there was never any malicious intention in what I ever did."

Perroncel said of getting back together with Bridge, the father of her young son Jaydon: "It would be lovely, but you know, Wayne might not feel that way.

"Whether we get back together or not, you know, crazier things have happened."

Sky News

view post Posted on 11/8/2010, 11:39

Terry O'Holic

Group:

I think everyone should just let this subject drop now! its getting pathetic and boring and ruining peoples lives!!

Web  Top
Carla_MrsTerry
view post Posted on 11/8/2010, 14:51

I'm glad that she's denied it but just wish she'd go away now and stop brining it up

Julia Milano
view post Posted on 25/7/2011, 19:31

I hope she is telling the truth, but I don't think so.

4 replies since 11/8/2010, 09:38   56 views