I'M A CELEB JT

« Older   Newer »
zoechan14
view post Posted on 4/7/2010, 10:14

EXCLUSIVE: John Terry's wife swaps love rat for creepy crawlies in the jungle

She already lives with a love rat... now John Terry's longsuffering wife Toni could soon be surrounded by loads of creepy crawlies, after being lined up for I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Mrs JT, 29, who stood by the Chelsea and England player after his alleged fling with former Chelsea teammate Wayne Bridge's girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel, has been offered the chance to join other celebrities in the Australian jungle.

She is said to be keen to follow in the footsteps of fellow WAG Carly Zucker, wife of her husband's teammate Joe Cole, who took part in the TV series with another footballer's wife, Nicola McLean, in 2008.

Tv execs are hoping Toni, whose husband has strayed over half a dozen times during their 11-year relationship, will use her time round the campfire to spill the beans about life with him. Last night a source close to the WAGs said: "Toni is seriously considering going on the show. She got a lot of flak for standing by her man. Now's her chance to set the record straight, as well as showing the world she's more than just John Terry's wife."

Advertisement - article continues below »

Mum-of-two Toni has already started down that path after being selected for the England dressage team despite taking up horse riding just 18 months ago.

It comes after the worst two years of 29-year-old Terry's life. Last February he was sacked as England captain over his "affair" with French model Vanessa, 33. And last month the £170,000-aweek Chelsea skipper's dad Edward, 56, got a six-month suspended sentence for dealing cocaine.

To round it all off England only just made it into the knockout stages of the World Cup before getting thrashed by Germany.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/0.../#ixzz0shePKDDQ

view post Posted on 4/7/2010, 11:31

Terry O'Holic

Group:

I dunno if id want her to be in there or not :/
Doubt she would

Web  Top
cyds
view post Posted on 4/7/2010, 20:25

hope she goes into the jungle. i think she's be great!

Julia Milano
view post Posted on 25/7/2011, 19:34

I think so too.

3 replies since 4/7/2010, 10:14   84 views