JOHN TERRY AND WIFE TONI WANT A BAND-AID BABY

« Older   Newer »
Carla_MrsTerry
view post Posted on 14/2/2010, 11:44

Cheat John Terry and wife Toni plan to try for a third child to plaster over the cracks in their marriage, The People can reveal.

The couple believe a baby to add to their three-year-old twins will bring a fresh start and heal the troubled relationship.

Toni, 27, told a friend: "We both want to start a new phase in our lives. John and I were talking about having another baby before all of this happened - but we are more determined than ever now.

"A third child will bring so much joy into our lives. We are both really excited about our future."

Toni has agreed to forgive sacked England captain Terry, 29, for having a four-month affair with former Chelsea pal Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel, 33 - and allegedly paying for her to have an abortion.

Terry jetted to Dubai on Friday for a heart-to-heart talk with Toni, who fled to the Gulf state after the revelations about his fling.

Today he will take her to the spot where he proposed before their marriage three years ago.

Terry will lay on Valentine's roses, food and champagne on a yacht before the couple go for a romantic moonlight scuba dive.

And when they return to the UK, they will continue to live at their mansion in Oxshott, Surrey, despite it being just yards from where Vanessa lives.

A source close to them revealed: "Toni always knew she wasn't going to dump John. She's in love with him. She has been for 12 years. There wasn't even a conversation about not staying together - that never crossed Toni's mind.

"She was upset and found the whole thing heartbreaking. But she trusts John and will not let something like this get in the way of their happiness. She also has the twins to think about.

"They'd both love another baby to make their family complete. Toni thinks John's a great father and he dotes on the kids.

Kiss

"Toni agreed to forget the past and look to the future - and John has promised to make her the happiest woman in the world.

"When they get home they are going to get back into their old routine. At the moment they have no plans to move."

Terry also loves fatherhood. After winning a Dad of the Year award last year, he said: "Being with the kids and watching them grow up and learn new things is a privilege. My family means the world to me. I love them dearly."

But yesterday JT admitted keeping a balance between family and his career is a struggle. He said: "I probably don't go out as much as I should with my wife. I'm away with football a lot and when I return I like to be at home."

Terry was given compassionate leave by Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti to fly to Dubai and missed the team's game yesterday.

He and Toni kissed and cuddled by the pool at her hotel.

Speaking of their reunion, Terry said: "It's always important for us to be together. Our relationship has never been knocked down. We're much so in love."

The People

megan942
view post Posted on 14/2/2010, 12:19

in my country we say "a great evils great remedies" ... should stop spending a little time and then increasing the family. -_-

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 14/2/2010, 13:20

if they were talking about it before then i dont see why that should change as they seem like the have moved on

Julia Milano
view post Posted on 25/7/2011, 19:44

I hope they get one day a third baby.

3 replies since 14/2/2010, 11:44   79 views