Terry's Happy Holiday Snaps 'Not A PR Stunt'

« Older   Newer »
Carla_MrsTerry
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 17:03

John Terry's representatives have denied claims that photos of him making up with his wife on holiday in Dubai after his alleged affair were stage-managed.

Phil Hall told Sky News Online there was no deal struck with media outlets to take the pictures, which show the former England football captain holding hands and kissing Toni Terry on sun loungers at their hotel.

The player flew out on a Valentine's weekend mission to win back his wife following newspaper allegations of an affair with Vanessa Perroncel - the ex-girlfriend of England team-mate Wayne Bridge.

Terry, who was stripped of the England captaincy following the claims, was allowed to miss the FA Cup clash against Cardiff by Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti.

The pictures, which have appeared in most of Saturday's tabloid newspapers, show the Terrys apparently relaxed and happy together with their two young children.

However, some commentators have claimed that they were taken as part of a PR campaign to rehabilitate the player's image.

PR expert Max Clifford, who represented Terry's alleged mistress, told Sky News Online that the photos were a "PR disaster" and "cheap and nasty".

He told Sky that if he had been representing the player he would not have suggested such an approach.

He said Terry "would have to make peace with his wife" and he would advise them to talk it over without involving the cameras.

Mr Clifford said Toni Terry comes across as a woman who "accepts him no matter what".

He said on a scale of one to 10, where 10 means she comes out of it in the best way possible, she was on a "one" and "about as bad as you can get".

However, Mr Hall flatly denied claims the photos were stage-managed.

He said: "They (the Terrys) are not going to lock themselves in their hotel room", adding: "They want to have a quiet holiday".

He also said he had not spoken to the couple about the images.

Sky News

Angel2266
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 17:46

Blah blah blah...Max Clifford still grumpy because he didn't get her to sell the story so he could cash in a lot of money?
Was so waiting for this and its just so pathetic.
Get a f*cking life and leave John and his family alone.
Sorry...rant over *lol*

Carla_MrsTerry
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 18:09

I think you have spoke for all of us hun

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 21:31

yeah i totelly agree stupid idiot!!! I mean it just happens to be that he represents the person's who fault this is!!!

megan942
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 21:40

is good news that is going to get a second chance .. and the rest of the world does not care

http:// news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/John-and-Toni-Terry-In-Loving-Poses-In-Dubai/Media-Gallery/201002215548295?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Page_Strap_Teaser_Region_0&lid=GALLERY_15548295_John_and_Toni_Terry_In_Loving_Poses_In_Dubai

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 21:43

your link doesnt work :(

Carla_MrsTerry
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 21:45

I've posted the pics from there anyway hun.

megan942
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 21:57

Since I have no access to gallery I leave a link with pictures of yesterday

www.mrpaparazzi.com/index.aspx?postID=10227

QUOTE (x-JadeRedknapp-x @ 13/2/2010, 21:43)
your link doesnt work :(

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/J..._Poses_In_Dubai

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 14/2/2010, 01:22

Thanks

Trisha8
view post Posted on 20/2/2010, 11:09

thanks for the link

~Piia..
view post Posted on 21/2/2010, 01:06

thanks

Julia Milano
view post Posted on 25/7/2011, 19:41

I think they are really in love. You can't act the whole time.

11 replies since 13/2/2010, 17:03   104 views