Celeb Stories

« Older   Newer »
Carla_MrsTerry
view post Posted on 25/2/2009, 20:26

Tell us any stories you have about meeting any celebrities

I've met Ant & Dec, they were down Southend-On-Sea, they were filming for Saturday Night Takeaway, they were disguised as two old men lol. It was so obvious it was them. After they finished filming Dec was giving away candy floss and he gave me some hehe , he really is short lol

Also met Paul Terry, he came into Next (where I used to work) he was standing in front of me for about 10 mins before I realised who he was. He was there with his wife Sarah and kids Frankie & Georgia. I was looking at the back of his head and was thinking to myself you really look like John Terry's brother. And Frankie was playing around with a football and kept looking at me, i thought I recognise you. Then Frankie set the shops alarm off lol, he was kicking a basket that had a security tag in it, i took the tag out of the basket and as i tured around i looked straight at paul, and I thought OMG PAUL TERRY. I had been waiting ages to see him up Lakeside as my brother has seen him a few times.

Always been keeping my eye out for John Terry down there as he is always down there, my brother has met him loads of times. John even bought my brother a beer in the pub, my brother loved telling me all about that, me jealous? of course i was, its bloodly John Terry!

I saw all the Chelsea players at the Fan Day at the start of this season which was great. John came over to sign for the fans, I tried to get his autograph, got really close to him but he had so many people asking him that he couldnt sign for everyone. Also went to the trophy parade at the end of the 2004/2005 season, saw all the players showing off the league trophy and the carling cup

frankiesgal
view post Posted on 6/7/2011, 22:12

I saw Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch in Trafford Centre about a year ago. As they are so tall, you could just see their heads floating above everyone elses! ahahaha

1 replies since 25/2/2009, 20:26   49 views